Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||O1 / 1.2510||Diameter:||20-1000mm|
|Length:||Below 16 Meters||Techniques:||Cold Drawn; Hot Rolled; Cold Rolled; Forged|
|Surface:||Black, Bright, Polished, Peeled, Or Upon Request||Ultrasonic Test:||100% UT Passed|
|Processing:||Annealed Or Quenched And Tempered Provided||End:||Beveled, Plain End As Required|
|Quality Inspection:||SGS, BV Etc.||Standard:||GB, ASTM, DIN,JIS|
tool steel rod,
tool steel round bar
AISI O1 / DIN EN 95MnWCr5 1.2510 Cold-Work Tool Steel Bar / Rod
- AISI O1 tool steel has deep hardening properties with fine grain structure with unusual toughness.
- AISI O1 tool steel offers good durability, gives excellent wear resistance and holds a good cutting edge.
- AISI O1 cold work tool steels also has good response to heat treatment with small dimensional changes.
We are a better choice of O1 oil tool steel materials supplier with reliable quality and sales service. AISI Tool steel O1 is available in standard de-carb free rounds, flats and squares, as well as the largest size selection in O1 oil steel ground flat stock and drill rod of all the tool steel grades, or as per customized requirements.
O1 steels are mainly used for short run tooling for cold forming dies, blanking dies, and cutting tools operating at ambient temperature.
Typical applications for O1 tool steel are blanking, forming, and trim dies, gages, slitting cutters, punches, bolster dies, knock-out pins, thread roll dies, bending dies, plastic mold dies, shims, cams, machine ways, stamps, machine parts, jigs, cutter templates, swaging dies, etc.
|Steel Grade||1.2510||Application||Tool steel, Mold Steel|
|Shape||Round Bar||Standard||GB, ASTM, DIN,JIS|
|Dimension||Φ20-1000 mm; length below 16m||Surface||Black, Bright, Polished, Peeled|
|Technique||Cold drawn; Hot rolled; Forged||Ultrasonic Test||100% UT Passed|
- EAF+(ESR) or EAF+LF+VD+(ESR)
- HOT rolled; Cold rolled; Forged; Cold Drawn
- Heat Treatment: Untreated, Annealing, N+T, Q+T
- Smelting: EAF+LF+VD (+ESR)
- Surface Finish: Black, Rough Machined, Peeled, Turned or as per given requirements
- UT 100% passed
- Cutting service provided
- Third Party inspection is acceptable (SGS, BV etc.)
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (%)
|Hardness, Brinell (soft annealed -delivery condition)||190||190|
|Hardness, Rockwell C (tempering temp 300-1200°F)||34.0-64.0||34.0-64.0|
|Elastic modulus (hardened to 62 HRC)||193 GPa||28000 ksi|
|Elastic modulus (@399°C/750°F, hardened to 62 HRC )||172 GPa||25000 ksi|
|Elastic modulus (@191°C/375°F, hardened to 62 HRC)||186 GPa||27000 ksi|
|Compressive yield strength (0.2%, hardened to 50 HRC)||1350 MPa||196000 psi|
|Compressive yield strength (0.2%, hardened to 55 HRC)||1800 MPa||261000 psi|
|Compressive yield strength (0.2%, hardened to 60 HRC)||2150 MPa||312000 psi|
|Compressive yield strength (0.2%, hardened to 62 HRC)||2200 MPa||319000 psi|
Forging of AISI O1 Tool Steel
Heating for forging of oil tool steel O1 must be done slowly and uniformly. Forging of alloy O1 steels can be performed at 980-1000°C, and reheat as often as necessary. But not forge below 800°C. After forging AISI O1 tool steel, cool slowly in lime, mica, dry ashes or furnace. ASTM O-1 tool steels should always be annealed after forging.
AISI O1 Tool Steel Heat Treatment
Annealing must be performed after hot working and before re-hardening.
Heat at a rate not exceeding 222°C per hour to 802-816°C, and hold at temperature for 1 hour per inch (25.4mm) of maximum thickness; 2 hours minimum. Then cool slowly with the furnace at a rate not exceeding 28°C per hourto 538°C. Continue cooling to ambient temperature in the furnace or in air. The resultant hardness should be a maximum of 212 HBW.
Stress Relief of Unhardened Material
Heat slowly to 1250° F. Soak for two hours per inch of thickness at heat. Slow cool (furnace cool if possible) to room temperature.
- Preheat: Warm slightly before charging into the preheat furnace, which should be operating at about 1100°-1200°F.
- Hardening: Heat to 1475 to 1500° F. Soak at heat for 30 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Quench: Quench O1 steel in warm oil and allow to cool in the oil until a temperature of 125°-150°F has been reached, or to where the part can be held in the bare hand, and temper immediately.
- Temper: Normally oil hardening steels need to be single tempered only. However, double tempering may sometimes be preferred. Soak at heat for 2 hours per inch of thickness for each temper. Air cool to room temperature between tempers. The normal tempering range for this grade is 300 to 450° F.
Stress Relief Temper
A stress relief temper for hardened material is strongly recommended after significant grinding, or welding, or EDM. Select a temperature that is 25 or 50° F lower than the last tempering temperature used.
What we can offer?
- We offer a wide range of steel products in a wide variety of dimensions and executions, according to the common international specifications or customize.
- Machining and heat treatment are available.
- Also, we advise you in choosing the right materials.
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS ARE LISTED AS BELOW
- Round: Dia. 20-1000 mm
- Flat: T. 10-120 mm x W. 60-810 mm
- Block: T. 80-1200 mm x W. 100-1600 mm
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
1. Both T/T and L/C will be acceptable
2. Trade Terms: FOB, CIF, CFR
3. The delivery will be in 10-15 days if have stock; For customized items, the delivery will be negotiated by both parties
4. Shipping by sea freight from Shanghai Port (PRC) for Bulk orders, by airfreight or express for samples
Shanghai Unite Steel Trading Co., Ltd
We are committed to integrate engineering steel resources in china and serve the global engineering steel market. Our company has more than 15 years of experience in steel researching, production, managing and sales. And our team mostly are based on and worked in national famous steel enterprise.
In the aspect of resources and information, we have established cooperative and stronger relationship with nearly hundred enterprises, either state-owned or private owned in china.
What’s more, we have built long, deep and close business relationship with dozens of steel company, Sharing and holding equities with several steel enterprises. Because of the close cooperation with steel companies and our pioneering spirit, which can ensure us stay at the top competition, and ensure our customers get what they really want!
Q: Are you a manufacturer or merely a trader?
A: We are group of companies and owned manufacturer bases and trading company. We specialized in special steel which include alloy structural steel and carbon steel and stainless steel, etc. All material are with high quality and competitive price.
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Firstly, we can provide the certificates from the third party, such as TUV, CE, if you need. Secondly, we have a complete set of inspection system and every process is checked by QC. Quality is the lifeline of enterprise survival.
Q: Delivery time?
A: We have ready stock for most of material grades in our warehouse. If the material doesn't have stock, the delivery lead time is about 5-30 days after receiving your prepayment or firm order.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T or L/C.
Q: Can we visit your company and factory?
A: Yes, warmly welcome! We can book the hotel for you before you come to China and arrange our driver to our airport to pick you up when you come.
Contact Person: Eric